Citrus Heights is a city with 88,000 (2019) people at the foot of Sierra Nevada in Sacramento County, California.
Citrus Heights is a mild winter and dry summer heat. The area is usually low humidity, with an average annual temperature of 68°C (20°C), a December average of 45°F, and a July average of 76°F. The average high temperatures in December were 53°F and the average high temperatures in January were 93°F in July. The average daily temperature is 38°F to 58°F. During the summer, it rains very little (less than 1%) and between November and March, it rains more than 80%.
Citrus Heights is concentrated between major highways and expressways in the area. Interstate 80 runs on the west side of the city, Interstate 5, U.S. Expressway 50 and California State Road 99 are all 3-11 miles (5-18 km) away from the city. The Business 80 Expressway starts near Citrus Heights and ends in Sacramento City.
Amtrak is in Roseville, about 10 miles (16 kilometers) from the city.
Sacramento International Airport (SMF IATA) is the nearest major airport to Citrus Heights and is located about 30-45 minutes by car from Sacramento City.
The Citrus Heights are operated from the Sacramento District of Transport, and are operated by bus in the city. The service was launched in early 2019.
The Citrus Heights has a number of parks that can be enjoyed, among which are family and alleys. However, there are many homeless people and people who use drugs in the area, and if suspicious activities are seen, pay attention and go somewhere if necessary.
- 1 Rusch Park, 7801 Auburn Blvd . Every day from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. A park with a tennis court, a playground, a skate park and a World War II rose garden.
- 1 Steve Cook's Fireside Lands (7901 Auburn Blvd), 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Bar and grill with an arcade themed around the bowling alleys and sports. It's all affordable with special events and discounts available.
- 1 Sunrise Mall 6041 Sunrise Blvd M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-7PM. A new shopping mall with more than 100 stores. There is a playground for children.
- 1 Extreme Humus, 7820 Zenith Dr,☏+1 . M-Sa 11AM-9PM, Su noon-9PM. It is compatible with Greek and Mediterranean airtelies that provide Kosher/Halal kebab, Humus, Gyro, etc.
- 2 Hotpot Express, 6456 Antelope Rd, . Tu-Su 5PM-10PM. They also serve Thai-style pots, seafood, udon and kaopon dishes. The more expensive one is, the less.
- 3 El Tapaio Mexico Restaurant 5637 Sunrise Blvd . M-Sa 11AM-11PM, Su 9AM-10PM. A family-run Mexican restaurant with a good atmosphere and easy staff.
Margarita is sold at El Tapacio's. There are several Starbucks and McDonald's near there, selling coffee and tea.
- 1 Ranch Motel, 6221 Auburn Blvd, [email protected] Ranch Motel, 6221 Auburn Blvd, 916 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Wi-Fi, TV and refrigerator.
Roseville - About 5 minutes east of 80. Home to the Galleria Mall & Maidu Park
80 Sacramento West It's about 15 minutes in a quiet time.
At peak times, it can take up to an hour. The home of the California Capitol and Sutter forts.
Gold River - Sunrise Blvd South
Rancho Cordoba Sunrise Blvd 50.
|a route through Citrus Heights|
|Sacramento (Sacramento - Antelope←||W E||→ Roseville → Lino|