|United States City|
City Hall of Citrus Heights
Location of Citrus Heights in California
Location of Citrus Heights in the United States
|Embedded on||1 January 1997 (23 years)|
|- land||36.86 km²|
|- water||0,00 km²|
|Population (2010)||83,301 hab. (2 260.20 inhabitants/km²)|
|Location of Citrus Heights in Sacramento County.|
Citrus Heights is a city in the American state of California, Sacramento County. It was incorporated on January 1, 1997.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has an area of 36.9 km², where all 36.9 km² are covered by land.
Locations in the neighborhood
The following diagram depicts the localities within a five-mile radius around Citrus Heights.
According to the 2010 national census, the population is 83 301 and the population density is 2 260.20 inhabitants per km². It's the most densely populated city in Sacramento County. It has 35 075 homes, resulting in a density of 951.69 homes/km².
- California Cities by Incorporation Date. California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions. Consulted on 29 September 2012. Archived from the original (Word) on October 17, 2013
- "GCT-PH1 - Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - State — Place and (in selected states) County Subdivision". United States Census Bureau. having been consulted on 21 September 2011
- "GCT-PH1-R - Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density (geographies ranked by total population): 2000 — Geography: State — County — State — Place and (in selected states) County Subdivision". United States Census Bureau. having been consulted on 21 September 2011
- Official site (in English)
- Statistics, maps and other information on Citrus-Heights in city-data.com